Sunday 2 September 2012

Come Dine with me...

 
Since being back in the UK, Ive been lucky enough to meet up with a lot of friends.
 
First off we went to visit Grace, our friend who we met in New Zealand on the Kiwi (party) Bus. 
Grace and her mum were also kind enough to let us use their family home in Sri Lanka, the last destination on our trip.
 
 
Here is Grace and Lee in Croydon town.
 
We were treated to a Vegan Chili with TVP, Corn on the cob and sugar snap peas.
 
Followed by a gluten free summer fruits pudding, WOW gluten free bread totally works better in terms of absorbency. It was the first time I think I've ever eaten this very English Pudding.
 
 
 
 
 
The next day I got to see one of my closest friends new house!!
 
She was a bit unsure what to cook but made an amazing dinner;
Vegetable Cottage Pie
with baby corn, sugar snap peas
 
 
Followed by a puff pastry Apple and Cherry Pie.
 
I will definitely be making this tomato saucy potato topped pie! 
 
 
 
 
So impressed with my non vegan friends cooking such great food for me! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment